A Warm- Hearted Welcome in TopFirms Blogging Community
We cordially invite you to be a part of the blogging community as a thought leader or active contributor to add valuable thoughts. Our sole aim is to provide value-adding and search engine friendly content to our readers. Thereby, we have kept our bars high in the approval process and listed the best practices we anticipate in due course.
Know Our Targeted Audience before Writing Anything for Us
TopFirms is an IT directory. It means it has two sets of users.
1 – IT (Information Technology) or Software Development Services/Solutions Seekers
- Venture-funded start-ups
- Mid-sized businesses
- Established enterprises
The modern software is mostly available for desktop users, smartphones (iPhone & Android) users, tablet users, wearable devices users, and IoT users. This kind of audience demands guidance to select the best development partners for their custom requirements.
2 – IT/Software Development Services/Solutions Providers
- Software product development companies for a variety of devices and use-cases.
- Software development service providers or companies
This kind of audience wishes to show their niche expertise and the latest trends in software development and IT services to woo product or service seekers. They always try to establish them as industry or niche leaders or thought leaders to create innovative software for future needs.
Know Our Categories and Sub-Categories to Select Your Niche for You Content
We categories the software niche further in the following sub-categories.
|Website development||Static websites, responsive web design, dynamic websites, and single-page web development.|
|Web application development||It is for front-end and back-end users, web portal development, and so on.|
|eCommerce development||Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, OpenCart, and other platforms.|
|Open-source CMS development||WordPress, Joomla! Drupal, and others.|
|Web programming technologies||ASP.NET, PHP, Ruby on Rails (ROR), and Python.|
|Web programming frameworks||PHP like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, and so on.|
|Mobile application development||iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and others.|
|Mobile app development technologies and tools||Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, C-class languages, and Microsoft technologies|
|Upcoming technologies||Wearable, AI, ML, AR, VR, Blockchain, and IoT like others.|
|Digital marketing services||SEO, SMO, email marketing, paid marketing for search engine and social media, and content marketing.|
Guidelines for Guest Content Contributors
- Unpublished content: We accept only 100% original content that must not be published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism Free Content: No copy-cat content
- Length of the Post: We expect a minimum of 2000 words, but 2500-3000 words are excellent, and the addition of relevant images is better.
- Hyperlinks: We allow only relevant hyperlinks from authorized and industry top sites as well as one from your site in the author bio section.
- Language Standards: Ensure the proofread content at the grammatical point of view with valid syntax and structure.
- No Promotional Content: We prohibit promotional or advertorial content that promotes your product or services only. Moreover, images should not be of those categories.
- Summary & Author-bio: We expect a summary or extract of the content within 350 or less character. Similarly, author-bio should not have three to four short sentences.
- Image Size: We prefer banner image size 700 x 390 pixels and in-line content images 400 x 300 pixels. Please attach images separately to help us in the upload.
- Rejection: We offer three trials for rejection. If you continue sending low-quality content, you will have to face a ban for the next five months.
- Doc: We prefer content should be in Word Document format.
Guidelines for Editorial Process
- Contributors have to submit the title/heading of the content and summary(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to tell about the purpose and inclusions of the content.
- After approval of titles of the content, guest contributors can submit their content in our prescribed ways and format.
- We used to approve content within a week (7-days), but it may take longer in the case of overloaded work for the editorial team.